► The New Generation Vs Tnb [vid Added], RSC >RSB, TEAM> CLAN, RSB = Scared of PVP

Today i approached the leader of TNB (Tyyt6) for a war in pvp today matched opts. He said clan wars. Now due to all the mess he talked in the past he wants to bring this fight to safe zone. I said why clan wars you scared of pvp? He said ye noob beter not come to clan wars. So i left the matter alone. Then about 10 minutes later Tyyt6 pms me like. War Fatal Death noob. I'm like wtf? You're still talking? He's like u wanna war somebody sooo bad war FD. I said wow u want to bring other clans into this ok #rot. As soon as i went into Rot's IRC A FD Warlord was like war us? I'm loke war rot im after TNB. He's like rot won't war us. I posted that chat in rots irc. Then some rot came to #Fatal-death to shut them up. Finally as tyyt6 kept talkin mess i had enough. I said you name rules we'LL PLAY BY ALL OF THEM!. He stated rules and they got spanked around clan wars.



RULES:

Round 1. TNG WINS

Round 2 TNB Wins

Round 3 TNG Takes win.


The main thing that won this war for us was catching them in barrage piles. TNB Made a tactic to pushed us with d spears and zammy spears into the barrage piles they caught on us. But we quickly found a way to counter that and walked them into our own barrage piles. Was a good fight.


Pics of fight:













GJ TNG and GF TNB thumbsup.gif

0 comments: