► Triforce + 3xtermination Vs Darkness Awaits + Dark Dynasty

POSTED BY .:Dom:. CLAN OF Triforce

Well earlier in the week I came up with a crazy idea of doing this 2 v 2 battle. So I first ran it by Triforce officials, seeing what they thought. We came to the conclusion it would be fun and lets go for it. So I met up with Venomous(DA), Azncool(DD) and Hutch(3x) to set up the rules.

The rules:
CWA PKRI 2hr cap
Turrets arena
Range/Melee/Binds only
Rings Allowed
No corrupt
Post allowed
Tri + 3x use team 43 cape
DD + DA use team ** cape

We figured we would do CWA, seeing how 4 clans in PvP screams crash us. Plus I wanted this to be geared more as a fun event for all 4 clans, then some serious fight.

Starting for both sides:



I was only there the first ~45 minutes because I had work. The entire time I was there, we had 5-10 members more than them, but the kills were dead even. Phoenix, Red Fat, Blackjack, and King Leif led us to victory though. With us keeping a steady main and sniper pile, D was losing members. Our binders/rangers kept D from tanking us much, and securing us the win!

The ending kills:


I personally had 2 kills, 0 assists, and 1 death. Logged when I had to leave. Was sniping FI leaders hoping they would pile me, but they just wouldn't and I had to go.

Was a very fun fight DD + DA. I knew it would be interesting to do, and I'm glad it worked out. As for 3x, we worked well together, global muting the channel was definalty the best thing we did lmao.

Random pics throughout fight:






My kills:



EDIT: HUTCH'S RAP IS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



0 comments: