► What monsters in Runescape can drop somewhat decent items and are around my level?

I am a level 83-90 Runescape player with 66-70 att, 67-70 str, 63-70 def, and 35-40 slayer.

I am looking for decent level monsters that drop somewhat valuable items.

(If there are monster below level 120 that drop decent items please tell me!)

If you could help me I would be grateful.

THIS IS MY ANSWER. any possibe answer too?

Do the flesh crawlers.. they are around lvl 40 and only have 25hp so you could easily 1 hit em if potted or 2 hit if not and also they only have a max hit of 1 so if you have 60+ def you wont need very much food. They are probably the best xp u can get with training combat stats because you are constantly fighting ( i usually get about 50k xp an hour with a strength lvl of 85 ). They are an agressive monster so just turn on auto retaliate and you can afk for about 3-5 mins. For me i usually just watch youtube and check back every 2 mins and pick up loot. Also id like to note that after about 10 mins or so they stop attacking so you need to reset. So go run to the other side, bank or something like that so they become agressive again.

For the loots... They drop about 40-60 fire runes about 75% of the time and herbs all the time including ranarrs, kwuarms, and dwarf weeds which are all 2-8k. They also drop 3-7 noted iron ores alot of the time and 5 nats. Fire runes take along time to sell so make sure u sell them in either worlds 1, 2, or 3 and they should all sell within a week.
I have like 680k fire runes im trying to sell lol.

I train all my accounts there and usually can make between 150-250k per hour there! Good luck and i hope you use this technique.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fire giants do but i would recomend working slayer im 99 slayer and have gained over 200 mil from it