► Runescape Dinasty Vs. Shadow Elves, 3 hour uncapped PKRI

POSTED BY Scythe355 CLAN Of Runescape Dinasty


I got home from my week and a half vacation and Justin aka Bowhunter asks me if I'd be on, and so we headed out on a spur PK. We headed out and heard SE were on world 32, unfortunately there was a fight going on already so we logged out and scouted them out, found them on 57 and rushed them at GDs.

Starting-

RSD Starting: 135 opts

SE Starting: 150~ opts


Some pics from the fight: (No idea on kills and death, I think both were around 10)









Ending Levels:


Ending-

RSD Ending: 180~ (63ish in TS)



SE Ending: Called off returning


Overall it was a pretty clean fight, and for me it was pretty enjoyable, was definitely a nice come back from a long break. Thanks for the fight SE, I hope to have more with you guys in the future, you guys put up a great fight. Good job to all RSD, good dedication tonight. Also, well done to our snipe unit, you guys were spot on tonight. Thanks for the AC DI.

ALSO, TY FOR THE FANTASTIC BIRTHDAY PRESENT RSD@@@@

0 comments: