► RuneScape Cheats & Tips - Very easy money and fast

Members- Kill blue dragons. they drop hides and bones. I burry the bones and keep the hides but if u want more money faster keep the bones too.
Hides sell for about 2k
Bones sell for about 1.5k
Note: Prices will change over time.
**Note blue dragons drop lvl 3 clues so keep a eye out for them.**

I am lvl 61 range and kill them in like 1 minute so it is very easy with range but mage works good too. If u plan on using combat use anti fire sheild and bring some lobbies.

Non members- Go to lesser demons and kill them. Make sure you have food. I choose to use a rune b axe or any rune weapon aginst these.They have a low defense lvl and drop rune meds and lots of fire runes. They also drop mith chains and sqs.

For any more tips add me on rs2 and ill be glad to help.

I have tips that can make you millions in days if you are high enough magic and crafting lvls, But if u want to know my favorite one it will cost you because i can make 1 mill a hour easy, I have made 1.7 mil in 1 hour.

0 comments: